Monday, August 6, 2012

Low Flying Object With Pulsating Dull Light Seen Traveling Over Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  August 4, 2012
Time:  12:30 a.m.

Hi Brian, after 2 hours scanning the skies with my night vision monocular and not capturing any anomalies, I decided to pack it in watch a bit of TV and about 12:30 a.m. August 4th, 2012.

I went to my balcony and visually checked the skies once again and noticed a low flying object slowly cruising over the city, at first I thought it was a seagull reflecting the city lights which I see all the time, but then realized the object was large like the size of a Cessna or Beaver airplane.

Completely silent and why I know to judge the size at about 500 - 1000 feet, just earlier on the Harbour there were fireworks and I noticed a couple of planes circling the city.

This object was pulsating low light or it was the city light reflecting off its surface.

I quickly grabbed my binoculars and noticed the object to be oval in shape, not plane, no wings and moving from north to southwest directly over the city and over English Bay towards due west to Vancouver Island.

When the object faced me and moving away from the city lights, it dimmed and lost it completely. I grabbed my night vision and captured it slowly moving out to Vancouver Island. It was amazing and have no idea again what it is.

No plane as every plane that travels the skies around the city can be heard clearly and it had no wings. I don't think we have blimps and if so, why would it have no lights, etc.

Strange stuff happening Brian, to think all my life I have never experienced a UFO and I can almost guarantee if I go out on my balcony on the 21 st floor at night during the clear nights, I will see something very odd.

I also captured similar object 2 nights ago, but it was not reflecting any lights whatsoever with my night vision and it was double the size slowly traveling across Grouse and Cypress mountain, I could barely see it with night vision, so again what travels the night sky late at night or early in the morning of that size and silent.

I will be ready next time to record, stay tuned. I would really like to know if anyone else has seen similar objects on the same nights. Thanks again.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment