Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Around 9 Stationery Bright Orange Lights Over Honey Harbour Area Of Georgan Bay Ontario

Date: August 4, 2011
Time: 10:30 p.m.

At least 9 stationery bright orange points of light suddenly appeared grouped together low over the horizon to the southeast. Some fading in and out and moving very slowly, 4 remained stationary and became even brighter, there formation reminded me of the 4 main stars in the bowl of the big dipper.

This amazing sight lasted approximately 3 minutes. I have never seen such an amazing sight before in my life. It was truly unusual. I called out to my wife and she to was witness this event. I did see a few boats heading directly in the direction of the formation, they must have seen them as well!

As suddenly as they appeared, approximately 3 minutes later they just disappeared just as we were scrambling for the camera.

I am a private pilot and stargazer, what we saw that night was totally unexplainable.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment