Thursday, October 20, 2011

Strange Unknown Lights Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  October 18, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, tonight I was coming home from work and spotted weird erratic lights that seemed to be emanating from above the clouds. I stopped my car and watched them for about 10-15 minutes. I was on the Trans-Canada Highway, exited at the next exit right after passing Decarie.
 
Some of them dimmed twice now and then. Cellphone was dead and it has a crappy camera on it. Anyway, I got home, they were still visible (Crémazie/Lajeunesse about 10 minutes later) Can't tell you how high they were, but I spotted them south of T-Can.
 
Got on my PC and checked if there were any big outdoor shows tonight scheduled, but none that could have been using huge multiple spotlights like this. Wondered if I was the only one watching the sky tonight, scared me a little since they didn't look like regular spotlights we sometimes see in Montreal. Keep me updated and stay safe.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment