Monday, October 10, 2011

Hovering Object Seen From East Of Sarnia Ontario

Date: August 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:45 p.m.

I was wondering if anyone else seen an object in the sky to the east of Sarnia, north of highway 402 last evening, August 23, 2011? I came upstairs around 11:45 p.m. to go to bed and looked out our east facing windows. This object was just hovering between the clearing of two trees.

It just seemed to be suspended there. I watched for a while and it seemed to stay stationary. Then I left the window and came back 10 minutes later and it was gone. I stayed up for a half an hour and it never returned. This morning upon checking there was no evidence of it. If it was a satellite would it not still be there?

I never seen a plane sit dormant like that either. Did anyone else report this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment