Friday, October 14, 2011

5 To 7 Orange Lights Flew Over Edmonton Alberta

Date: July 23, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian. Just witnessed what seemed like 5-7 orange lights moving from west to east over Edmonton. They didn't have landing lights or navigation lights. I was driving in my truck and rolled down my window to see if I could hear engine noises. There wasn't any. I posted on Facebook about it and haven't had any responses.

Your posting asks for sightings in Vancouver. But I thought you might be interested anyways. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Just saw those exatc lights over Edmonton (Riverbend) right now. 4 llights in a long row from South to North, headed North. Wild.

    ReplyDelete