Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Huge Ball Of White Light Over Edmonton Alberta

Date: 1978
Time: Evening.

Hello, I've been searching the net about the above and found your article.

I saw a huge ball of white light when I was in my car going home near Whyte Avenue. I sat in my car for about fifteen minutes and stared at it. It was about 10 stories high of the ground, over a open field, very white light, and did not move or make any noise. It was definitely not of this earth.

I have never told anyone about this. Good to know someone else saw the object. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment