Thursday, October 20, 2011

Triangular UFO With Red Lights Seen Over Calgary Alberta

 
Date:  July 5, 2011
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.
Hey, I came across your site today after Googling UFO sightings in Calgary. Last night in Calgary at around 2:00am I was on the balcony smoking. I was looking up at the sky and saw a something flying across the sky which at first I thought was a plane.
It had 3 red lights in a triangle shape and one green one. It was going not too high in the sky and I realized it was not a plane when it stopped its direction, started going the other way. The green light was gone and it was just 3 red lights now.
Hovering around and going up and down back and forth. I was SW Calgary downtown area and I watched it for about 15 minutes hovering around. It was not a plane or a helicopter and it looked like it was getting closer to me, so I was so freaked out I went inside.
I have never seen anything like that before. I'm just visiting here from Vancouver. By the time I thought to tape it on my cell phone, it was gone. Just wanted to let you know about my freaky experience. It scared the crap out of me.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment