Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hovering Triangle Over Head Witness At Garden Hill Port Hope Ontario

Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Between 9:45 and 11:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Garden Hill "Port Hope Ontario".
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 6
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Country Lights: As of November 9, 2010, between 9:45pm and 11:50 pm there was strange UFOs in the sky. I was coming home from a movie with my boyfriend, we were in the country side of Port Hope Ontario. We saw a round flickering light in the sky. I said " That is a very bright star". As turning onto my road, I had noticed that this was not a star. Perhaps a plane? No. I followed the light with my eyes for about 2 or 3 minutes watching it slowly hover then disappear.

I then got on my cell and called my parents down the road to come out and confirm what I was seeing. No answer though. I was now in a gully peering up the the sky with an almost triangle shaped object hovering not to far over the tree line above my car. My boyfriend and I both were speechless.

The object had no noise what so ever, It's bright glowing light was not lit up any more and all we could see was almost a disco affect of blue green and a yellow/white lights around the edge on the object. We sat there for about 5 minutes letting it hover over us. I was amazed and I tried to get on my cell phone and contact my parents to come outside again, but I was unable to make any calls.

This is strange because I’ve always been able to make calls with no issue in that area. We drove back to my house and stared out the window for about 1 hour and 45 minutes and threw that time towards the east, my mother my boyfriend and I observed 2 sets of 3 UFOs traveling in a straight line east wards. Right over Port Hope Ontario. I'm thinking to myself, could this be some sort of government experiment? Only because I know the big Trenton air base is east from my house about an hour. If any one else in the area saw anything, please let us know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I wish I saw what you saw, that sounds fascinating. I live in Garden Hill and am huge into UFOs. What a great thing you witnessed!

    ReplyDelete