Monday, April 5, 2021

Unknown Lights Circling Overhead In Covington Kentucky

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  May 6, 2014

Time:  3:30 a.m.

I woke up with terrible heartburn around 3:30 a.m. on May 6, 2014, so I went outside to sit on my front porch to have a cigarette.

The leaves were starting to bloom on the trees at that time of year, so they were not empty, yet not full. I noticed something that looked like a spotlight in the sky passing through the trees.

The light was dim light a flashlight, but much bigger, and it did not have any beams stemming from the sky or the ground. As I studied this light, I saw it moving, in a steady pace through the opening of the trees, counter-clockwise, full circle, then clockwise, but the clockwise seemed to start at the half-way point.

So, it would do 1 full circle counter-clockwise, then 1 half circle clockwise, with the clockwise not starting from where the counter-clockwise ended. It seemed to be very low and could have covered the distance of 2-3 houses on my street.

It was right above me. I sat out there for about 30 minutes and this continued the whole time. I studied the neighborhood as well to make sure the light wasn't coming from the top of a neighbor's house, and it wasn't. I went back to bed baffled.

The next day I decided to walk across the street and then go into my back yard to try to determine the diameter that this light was hovering, and my guess was right, 2-3 houses.

I only wish I would have had the nerve to go into the back yard as I witnessed this because there is a huge clearing back there. I later asked the local police department, that is located just a couple of blocks away, if they were aware of any sort of motion lights in the neighborhood, and they were not aware of any, nor were any of the neighbors.

It couldn't have been a motion light anyway, there were no beams. I'm still baffled. I keep thinking it could've been the lights that trim the bottom of an unidentified craft, and that I couldn't see the craft because of the trees. Never know.

Please let me know if there are any other similar sightings, it would help put my mind at ease.

Thank You.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment