Monday, April 5, 2021

Three Bright Lights At The Bottom Of A UFO Over Southern Trace Shreveport Louisiana

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 2014

Time:  Approxamtlty 10:00 p.m.

Yes I have see what I thought was something strange. It didn't seem like a airplane. We see airplanes all the time flying over. There is usually a red light with airplane. This object had 3 very, very white bright lights. Kind of making a triangle.

I live in Southern Trace, Louisiana and we saw this about 10:00 p.m. My daughter and husband and I were on the golf cart, taking a night ride in the Summer (in July 2014). What is strange is that I didn't hear anything. Like a plane above, but as we drove on golf cart path, all the sudden the bugs had gotten so loud, I felt like everything in the woods next to us was making noise.

I looked up and there were 3 lights of the under carriage of something. Not a plane and it was only about 40-50 above our heads. We were close to small pond.

It seemed to want to get as far down to the pond as possible, but sped off at super speed. I did get a picture.

Because the incident bothered me and I had thought about it a few days later just my husband and I went on late night golf cart ride at the same time and we saw it again.

I got it on video this time.

I haven't seen the object since September though.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment