Saturday, April 3, 2021

Disc Shaped Lights Over Lake Bluff Illinois

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date: November 28, 2008

Time: 6:20 - 7:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My 2nd floor window facing west, my backyard, my car.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of objects: 2

Shape of objects: Disc shaped lights, very bright and dense.

Full Description of event/sighting: This sighting began as I was looking out the window while on the phone. I noticed two lights, I got off the phone and immediately grabbed the binoculars.

The lights appeared to be disc shaped, not round or star-like, but it was impossible to be sure from the distance. At times it seemed they dimmed and then got brighter. I then went outside to get a better look.

The top light was dimmer than the bottom one. They were both significantly lower than any other stars in the sky. There is a lot of light pollution in the area so I could tell they were extremely bright.

The lights moved so slowly that they appeared stationary. I kept an eye on them for the next half an hour and they were starting to slowly make their way west. I got in my car with a friend and we watched them on our way out to the highway. It was at this point they finally moved out of site after roughly an hour of watching them.

I would also like to mention on ufostalker.com right now, half of the 20 most recent events are sightings of the exact same thing (including my report to mufon). The ones with pictures confirm that I and my friend, saw the same thing. Something was going on last night all across the United States.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment