Saturday, April 3, 2021

A Enormous UFO Spotted In The Sky East Of Kingman Arizona

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date: November 22, 2008

Time: 1:00 or 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: East of Kingman AZ.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Don't know, read was a big rectangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: While moving to CA for a new job from AZ I saw a UFO on 11/22/08 driving west on the I40 near Kingman around 1:00 a.m. The back end looked like the battle cruiser in star wars, well at least the Plasma Drive. You know how it glowed with no flames?

Well this thing flew over my car with weird lights with glowing wires or something, couldn't see a shape, but the back end of the craft was giant, it looked like 6 sliding glass patio doors 3 across and 2 down and they were glowing blue white. They were vertical to the ground. Like some kind of plasma drive. Understand a big rectangle made of 6 to 8 panels perpendicular to the road moving twice as fast as I was.

This thing was very big, maybe 3 stories tall and 6 wide. it was moving in the same direction as me, west on 40 toward Kingman AZ. I pulled out my video camera and tried to tape it while I was driving. After looking at the tape, I saw a light near the ground moving at the same speed as the craft, weird, it was either that thick or had a probe moving along with it.

Oh and here is a more interesting thing. the start of the tape shows a exit sign 1 mile, the end of the tape shows the signs at the exit a mile later. I recorded the video the whole time. I was driving about 70 to 75 mph if that much while holding the camera in my right hand. I only recorded 35 sec of tape in that 1 mile. that would put me at over 100 mph. That's freaking impossible for my old car.

I'm driving a 1989 Pathfinder full of stuff moving to CA from AZ. No way could I have gone over 80 or 85 empty. So I traveled 1 mile in 35 sec. in an old car so full that my front end was pointing up and blinding oncoming cars.

I think I was in a time warp where the tape drive ran faster or slower than normal. Or that my car moved faster than normal. Or the distance got shorter.

Or time slowed down and the distance stayed the same. I don't know. But I recorded the exit sign at the beginning and the exit a mile later and the tape only shows 35 seconds of time.

Explain that on to me! By the time I got the camera out of the bag it was way out in front of me keeping a steady course. There were no cars within 2 or 3 mile behind me. None in front, don't know about oncoming at that time.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment