Thursday, February 11, 2021

New Website For KBCC UFO Research Uploaded Soon

Posted:  February 11, 2021.

Howdy, just a quick note to let everyone who is visiting my Vike Factor/KBCC UFO Research Blog, I will be uploading a new website very soon. Been adding older sighting reports to my blog over the last while and trying to get as much material uploaded as quick as possible so I can get the new website rolling.

I have gone through my files/folders and I have just over 16,000 sighting reports from around the world to post. These were received from mid 2000 until now here in 2021. Not to mention the stacks of telephone interviews I did and put into an mp3 format. I have posted over the years a number of audio interviews, but I haven’t posted the majority of the audio files which number around 1,800 mp3 files.

There are stacks of newspaper articles that was done on my work which will also be posted and radio and TV interviews.

So hopefully in 2021 there will be some new and exciting reports coming in.

Oh, also thank you everyone who has and is visiting my Vike Factor Blog, were getting closer to the million visitor mark. Right now 952,976 people have visited the Vike Factor Blog. Thank you again.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Website: http://www.kbccuforesearch.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment