Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Massive Triangular UFO Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 2, 2011

Time: 11:00 p.m.

Hi, I am writing regarding your sighting in March of 2011. I saw them and that isn't the only thing. I have seen so much in the sky over Banbury, including a massive triangle that came from behind the cloud (Cumulus) and descended on the north side of Banbury at 11:00pm on Saturday just gone. 

The best thing about it was that there was numerous Chinese lanterns at the same time which of course flicker with an orange/yellow light and burn out shortly afterwards. The triangle had white lights and was moving very fast towards the ground. The size of it must have been a km across easy!

That is just the last one I saw there are many, many more sightings that I could tell you about that go all the way back to 2000.

Just a short note about me,  I am a private pilot 15 years with my CAA/FAA licenses and checked out on 4 different types of aeroplane. I am an expert in aircraft recognition and am no stranger to weather and it’s twists. I live on Old Parr Close which gives me an excellent view of North Banbury and the horizon across the northern sky and a great view of the western sky. Anyways I hope to hear back soon. Regards.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment