Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Large Hairy Man Like Creature Frightens Witness At Salem Indiana (Sasquatch/Bigfoot Sighting)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  February (?)

Time:  6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 1

Shape of Objects: Big, and hairy.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in my outdoor hot tub on a cold February night, when all of a sudden I smelled this disgusting, foul odor that smelled like a cross between eggs and rotted flesh.

I sat there for a few moments, wondering just what could be causing such a smell, when suddenly I heard a great crashing in the small strip of woods in the field across from my house.

I held my breath, too scared to talk when I saw a the faint outline of what appeared to be a hairy man, around 7-8 feet tall, in the light of my upper porch light. Scared to death by now, I waited for the creature to pass into the woods on the backside of my house, then I quickly jumped up and ran inside.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment