Sunday, February 7, 2021

Giant Orange Fire Ball Over Cape Coral Florida

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  November 6, 2011

Time:  Between 7.45 p.m. and 7.50 p.m.

Hey Brian, I do not know what you can do with the information or for my peace of mind, but last night, November 6th, 2011 between 7:45 pm and 7:50pm in Cape Coral, Fla., myself first then my wife and two sons seen an orange fire ball. I was on the phone at the time speaking to a friend of mine who heard the whole thing.

I say fire because when it shot up from behind the tree line, but in the distance of the tree line it looked like a giant fire ball. It shot up on an angle fast as hell up into the southeast sky. My friend heard me say what the hell is that, then I yelled for my oldest son to come outside.

My wife and younger son came out with him. I then told my wife to get the binoculars. We all saw the same round orange glowing ball through the binoculars. We observed the ball through the binoculars for about 4 to 5 minutes going higher and higher, till it was out of view.

I mentioned in the beginning my peace of mind, I said that because I reported a sighting a few years ago to MUFON. I had 4 other witnesses to that one. The object was so close to me, above my head that I could have hit it with a rock if I wanted to. It was bigger then a commercial plane about 2 stories above my head.

I still picture it in my mind. I still can vividly see the look of the finish on the body of the object and I can describe in detail the whole object, but I still do not have any answers to what this was. I bothers me sometimes because I know what I saw and the other 4 people with me seen it to.

If I would have taken a picture of it, it would have been the best picture and this bothers me to because I never even thought of grabbing my phone to take a picture of it when I got out of my car to look at it.

If you are interested in that sighting let me know because there is a lot more to that story. I have seen several things in my life and never reported them because I was not sure, but the one I reported to MUFON, I clearly know what I was and was not looking at.

This goes for last night to. I know what I saw and nobody is going to convince me different. Respectfully.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment