Friday, February 5, 2021

Falling Fireball Over London Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 4, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

I Googled "fireball London, Ontario" and found this article, very odd.

At about 8-9pm on October 4th, I was driving west on Highway 22 just west of wonderland, to the northwest, there was a falling fireball and it does sort of match the previous sighting, as I thought it was sort of like a barbell, or two spherical objects somehow connected.

I honestly can't recall if both objects were on fire, or only one. I think it was just one.  This was seen by probably 5 or 10 other motorists, as traffic slowed to a standstill.

It fell very slowly then disappeared.  I would have though it some sort of space junk falling to earth except there was no impact sound, and it fell so slowly. I couldn't tell how far away it was, so I have no idea how big it was. Just thought I would share. 

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment