Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Bright Orange Light Changes Into Dark Colored Disc Over Corsham Wiltshire UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 2, 2011

Time:  10:00 p.m.

Hi, I was outside in my garden tonight at 10:00pm on 2nd July 2011 having a smoke, when I saw a bright orange light coming towards me, (towards the south of me) as it started to come parallel at me.

The light dimmed and became a black disc shape which was moving at relatively steady speed, which then appeared to pick up speed, but went over the trees before I could see anymore.

It was definitely not a plane or a helicopter. I could hear no sound at all. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment