Monday, December 3, 2018

Bright Object Drops From A Hover Mode Over Thunder Bay Ontario


Date:  July 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hi, I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I was searching online to see if anything came up to match what I've seen. So far, nothing. Nobody will probably read this, but I just want to get this out there.

Back in July 2012, my friend and I saw a light in the sky that neither of us have no explanation for other than it being a UFO.

It was around 12:30 a.m., we went outside to have a smoke when we saw this bright, white ball of light hovering over the top of the Big Dipper. It must've been there for a few seconds because we were like, "hey, why’s that star so friggin bright?".

Then all of a sudden it fell straight down, just below the Big Dipper, hovered there for 2 seconds and then it shot off into the west sky like it wasn't even there!

We were so freaked out by it. My heart was racing because I've never seen anything like that before or since then. Like, what kind of aircraft can maneuver that way? The way it moved, made a check mark.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment