Monday, December 3, 2018

Lights Circling One Another In The Sky Over South Edmonton Alberta


Date:  September 02, 2017
Time:  10:00 p.m.

On September 02, 2017 at 10:00 p.m., I saw two lights in the sky in south Edmonton area near Southgate mall, these two lights were circling each other sometimes going quite fast and sometimes slower and not always symmetrical, sometimes going close together sometimes far apart.  

About 20 minutes later I heard the sound of fireworks, but did not see any in the sky. I tried to video record it, but my cell phone could not record it. I only got a picture from my camera which you can see two lights in the night sky.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment