Sunday, December 2, 2018

Object Changes Speeds Between Prince George From Quesnel British Columbia


Date:  October 4, 2016
Time:  Evening.

Hi, this is going to sound crazy and I'm mainly looking to shine a little light on the subject.  I hope I got the right email here for Brian Vike. I’m reporting what happened last night to me (2016-10-04) outside Quesnel, B.C. My name is Dan. I was at Belos lake with a friend on off the highway going north to Prince George from Quesnel B.C.  We were there having a fire when one of my friends said to look at a weird light in the sky glowing blue red and white. 

I suggested that it may be a medivac helicopter or a police search and rescue vehicle.  It was weird. The object then started to move absolutely sporadically. You could tell it was travelling quite distances and going absolutely all over the place.  It was no Helicopter or plane. I started to feel extremely uneasy when I tried to capture the light on my phone video camera and my flash went off. 

The object then came in really close and hovered for a while above the tree line across the lake. It was really weird. I felt creeped out even though I had no idea what it was. It would change colours from red to blue to just white and would change speeds of flickering. 

I'm 22 years old did not consume any substances when this was happening. I felt uncomfortable again when the object left and we shined the light and once again it came back in. I immediately got my sister on the phone because I was worried and wanted a connection to another person for comfort. She also happens to be an aeronautical engineer. 

After discussing with her the possibilities of “equipment testing and things like that" I felt that it was non of these options.  I was really freaked out at this point and wanted to contact the RCMP in case someone was pulling a joke in the middle of nowhere. Needless to say, I was going to camp that night and I ended up leaving that night when the light dissipated and I got too freaked out.  

I got your email from your website. I’m sitting in a coffee shop right now writing this email to you because I found similar experiences of what I had reported around this area online just by googling UFO sightings Quesnel.  

I was just wondering if you can maybe give me some insight on what I saw, I feel judged by the subject as though people think me and my friend are crazy. What do you know on these? I’m deeply fascinated by all of this.

Sincerely.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment