Saturday, December 1, 2018

Multiple Eyewitness And Newspaper Report On Unknown Moving Red Lights On Mount Arrowsmith In British Columbia


Date:  Approx: 2002 -2004
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.

This witness is referring to an article (Lights In The Sky) in the Parksville Qualicum Beach News. The newspaper article can be found at the following link.

The below report was sent to me on January 10, 2017.

Hello Brian, I have just read a article in the Parksville paper that was from March 30 2012. It was about a sighting over Mount Arrowsmith, that involved a light in the sky, some moving red lights and no noise.

I experienced that way back in 2002 -2004 ish, its been a long time. It was 100 percent the same experience.

I was sitting on the helicopter pad at the top of the hump and it was around 9-10 p.m.

I was startled to read this as I never really made anything of it because I thought most would think I was nuts.

If you feel the need to contact me in the near future, please do so, all the best.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment