Tuesday, December 4, 2018

An Amazing UFO Event Southern Vancouver Island British Columbia

Date:  June 8, 2013.
Time:  Approx: 11:15 p.m.

Hi Brain. Just wondering if you know of any others that saw these things?

This is a recollection of something that I witnessed on June 8, 2013.

On June 8, 2013, I was out having a smoke on my shop deck at about 11:15 p.m., I looked up into the absolutely clear night sky and off toward the southwest off the coast of Southern Vancouver Island, I saw this basketball sized bluish-white glowing orb appear out of what looked like a misty white tube that had also appeared.

The orb had a very bright white center about the size of Venus in the night sky, all around it, to bring to a basketball size, was a vibrant and swirling whitish transparent electrical field that danced about like one of those static electricity balls.

Now if that was not enough to make me shake my head and check my eyes, a second one emerged from what I can only describe as some kind of wormhole, about 5 seconds after the 1st one appeared. I could see the orb appear partially and a bit more until it was in full view.

Now I am really shaking my head! Then, about 10 seconds after the 2nd ship appeared, a third one emerged in the same way as the other two did. The mist dissipated and the three orbs glided Northward for a couple of seconds. The electric fields were turned off and that left 3 golden-orange orbs hovering just to the west of my house.

One of them began zipping in a triangular direction covering a good mile in less than a second and then joined back with the other two before all three of them flying off to the Northwest at incredible speed.

So the next week was almost all clear nights. I noticed that the orbs were crossing the skies at various times. Some stopping and then going backwards, some would slow and speed up. One night two came together from different directions and then flew away together. They continued this until the night of June 15, 2013.

On the morning of the 16th the largest meteor I have ever witness passed over the exact spot where the 3 ships had 1st appeared. It was about 6:00 a.m., where I am. The meteor left a trail that covered most of the Southwest sky from my view. It went from East to West as it passed over, the trail must have been at least 5 miles wide and the meteor lit up the entire sky as if it was 12 o-clock noon. I never heard one single word about this event anywhere in the world.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment