Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 Orange Colored Lights/Objects Seen Flying Over English Bay Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  August 27, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hey Brian, just wanted to drop you a report of a sighting I had last night. I also managed to shoot some video of the sighting. Thanks!
I was at the dinner table when I noticed two strange looking lights moving across the night sky.

I see plane and helicopter traffic regularly, from my place in Kitsilano, but this seemed different to me. I went outside to get a closer look and there were 2 orange looking orbs moving from the north, heading in a southern direction over English Bay.

What was very odd, was the way they were moving. They didn't always fly in a straight trajectory, sometimes they would climb in altitude rapidly, zig zag and even appear to stop all together at one point. I watched them for about 30 seconds and could see no signs of a plane.

There was no shape to them that resembled a plane, and there were no flashing lights that you would normally see on that type of aircraft. The orbs seem to pulse very slowly, going very bright then dying down for a few seconds, before going bright again.

Soon after they appeared to just flicker out and disappear, one after the other. I was left wondering about what I had just seen when to my amazement another orb appeared where the first 2 had originated and then made it's way along a similar path that the first two had taken.

I rushed to get my camera and started to film some video of these strange lights. I filmed the single orb for a good minute and a half and then it disappeared. A few minutes later once again 2 orbs appeared in the same fashion, appearing in same location of the rest and making their way southward.

I have attached a link to a video of these 2 particular orbs. After filming those 2, one more orb appeared and followed the same routine, and then the activity stopped. About 10 minutes later you could clearly see a helicopter flying in the location.

It stopped several times and hovered like it was looking around the area. I have no idea what I witnessed, but I know what I saw was not a plane or a helicopter.

I have heard speculation about these being possible Chinese lanterns, but to me it does not explain the sometimes erratic behavior of the objects, nor how they seemed to just appear and disappear and follow such a precise trajectory.

It seems there have been several reports of similar sightings over the last month. Does anyone have any more ideas about what these objects could be?

To view the video footage on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE6zzSgQTFg

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment