Friday, September 21, 2012

Orange Colored Lights Seen Flying Over Kits Beach Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  September 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hey Brian my name is (name removed) It was Friday September 7, 2012 when me and my girlfriend were on Kits Beach and we saw something that looks a lot like that in the sky

We saw 4 of them in total (not all at once) 1st one probably around 10:00 p.m. then another one maybe 30 minutes after, then maybe 30-60 minutes after, 2 of them showed up.

It was at first I thought it was a comet heading towards us, so I was really scared, but they would just disappear back into the universe. I did some research online and seen other sighting of similar UFOs.

Anyways thanks for sharing, unfortunately I was unable to take a picture of it with my phone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment