Monday, September 24, 2012

Two Solid Orange Lights In The Sky Over London Ontario


Date:  September 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I saw these flying over my hotel I was staying at on Wellington, I was with someone else who saw them too. They seemed to be flying at a fast speed, two solid orange lights.

They also seemed to be flying side by side parallel and then sped up and came together. I'm glad someone else saw these I don't feel so crazy !

Additional Information:
I'm so sorry, London Ontario approximately 9:50 p.m. on Wellington road I think it was September 6th 2012 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. wow i live in london as well and also saw these duel lights flying through the sky just about 2 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. around the same time too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also have seen these lights on multiple occasions in the past few weeks

    ReplyDelete