Friday, April 20, 2012

Two Lights Moving At A Fast Pace Over Oshawa Ontario

 
Date:  April 18, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.
 
I live in Oshawa and I had my scope out in my backyard facing south at 9:15 p.m. on April 18, 2012.
 
I was lining up the scope with a few bright objects, one of them Mars straight up in the sky, when I saw two separate lights moving south at a rate of speed, I couldn't fathom.
 
Since they made no sound, I really didn't even think I was seeing what I saw.
 
After realizing I had followed them south and closer to the horizon for 10 seconds or so and they would be in my field of view for a few more. I tried to grab my wife to show her, but they had faded into the haze over the city.

It was the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life, and I was puzzled for hours afterwards. Obviously still am quite puzzled!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment