Friday, April 20, 2012

Triangle Or Diamond Shaped UFO Spotted Flying Over Niagara Falls Ontario

 
Date:  March 20, 2012
Time:  2:58 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Diamond or triangle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My boyfriend was lying on the couch. We live on the 4th floor of a 7 floor building. It was really beautiful weather that week and we had the curtains open and my boyfriend yelled at me, what is that because bright lights were coming into my apartment.
 
We ran on the balcony and it was a slow moving object flying very low just above the tree tops. There was a small noise and it had bright lights at the end of it, red, white and I can't remember.
 
I think it was shaped like a triangle, but my boyfriend says more like a diamond. We just starred and said what the heck is that a few times. We knew it was not a normal spot for any craft to be flying and definitely not that low and not a flight route, weird.
 
I have never seen this type of object. Anyways it slowly flew by and past the building so we couldn't see it anymore. I ran inside to grab my camera to run out back and get a picture.
 
I thought I would be able to get one as the object was moving slow. It was a very clear warm night. We looked up and not a light, but the stars in the sky.
 
So whatever it was, it took off fast and it was no where to be seen. If I wasn't in shock, I would of maybe got a picture right away.
 
I can't stop thinking about what I saw. If it is government why would they creep so low and creep me out like that, the whole thing is creepy.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment