Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bright Orange Light Which Was Hard On The Eyes To Look At Seen Over Cobourg Ontario

 
Date:  April 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:15 a.m.
 
I was driving on my way to work (driving from Garden Hill to Port Hope) on April 14, 2012 at about 12:15 a.m. and saw a very bright orange ball of light over Cobourg. It looked to be much lower than the usual aircraft.
 
It was hovering in one place over the town from the looks of it. My eyes are always on the skies because I am completely obsessed with UFOs, and all things paranormal, and I know very well the difference between a typical plane, helicopter, satellite, etc, and this was nothing of the sort.
 
It was the same orange color as the street lights in the town except it was glittering, and it looked very much like it was on fire, and then it went out about 30 seconds after I first saw it.
 
I tried taking photos on my cell phone, but I regret that because I was looking at my phone more than the actual light and didn't even get a good shot.
 
I know this was not just a light on a helicopter or plane. I've never seen anything like it before. It was about 10 miles away and it was so bright that it was impossible not to notice it among the darkness all around it.
 
It almost hurt my eyes to look at it, although it was just beautiful. I knew right away that this was something different. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment