Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Funnel Shaped Luminescent Cloud Spotted In The Sky From Sudbury Ontario

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed), and I had seen the exact same thing with the same event in Sudbury Ontario. Same time, same place.

When I saw it, it was small and was just slightly bigger then a star. It was moving towards the Horizon in a diagonal direction. Then it began to grow and form a doughnut/ funnel shape. Just before it ducked down behind the trees, a light fell from it.
 
My parents were also with me and my mom managed to get a faint video of it, though I'm not sure it's any good.

Your description sounded quite similar, so I'm certain it's the same thing. You can add 3 witnesses to the count. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment