Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black Colored Object Which Looked Like It Was Burning Up Seen Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  April 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Unsure.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking for something at my desk when I turned and saw outside something odd and said, "what the heck is that?"
 
Then the guy sitting next to me and another person looked. It was blackish and lit up (burning?) with a triangle smoke pointing upward. (from the positioning we had a least)
 
Didn't look like a plane or helicopter. After that it disappeared. The conclusion we came to was that it might have been a piece of space debris that burned up on entry. But another friend after I talked about the event said it was unlikely at that height.
 
It's the first time I see and unidentified flying object, the probably of me looking there at that time was low.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment