Monday, April 9, 2012

Glowing Orange Colored Object Seen In The Sky From Grand Bend Ontario

 
Date:  April 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:00  a.m.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed) and I saw your post online about an orange glowing light on April 7, 2012. I'm at college in the United States and my roommate and I drove up to her house in Grand Bend, Ontario for the weekend to spend some time at the beach.
 
We stayed out until around 12:30 a.m., and around 12:00 a.m. or so I saw a strange orange light over the lake. It wasn't moving, and after I watched it for a minute or so, it faded to black. I assumed a cloud had covered up a bright star.
 
When we left at 12:30 a.m., we both saw it, but this time, it was flying extremely quickly across the sky. It started close to land across the bay and rose higher into the sky.
 
It started to come toward us and actually came quite close before changing direction. We noticed that it was absolutely silent and flying much faster than a plane.
 
It then stopped moving completely for a few seconds, and then began moving again, but much slower. Then, like the first one, it faded into the darkness over Lake Huron. We haven't heard anything else about it. I hope this helps you out!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment