Monday, April 25, 2011

Pulsating Yellow Lights Seen From Ottawa Ontario Canada

Date: April 7, 2011
Time: 6:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oblong, irregular shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live on the 23rd floor of a high rise on (removed) Ave in Ottawa along the Ottawa River. I saw an oblong flying object. Actually just pulsating yellow lights. One kilometer away, over the river at the same level as my 23rd floor. The object was not moving.

After maybe 5 minutes, it started moving slowly in an eastward direction. When it was nearer to me, I saw the same yellow lights, but in the object were also yellow and red and green and other colours, like the colors of the chakras. I opened my window and there was no sound while the object was moving slowly.

It kept moving s until it was out of sight. Great birthday gift as it was my birthday that morning.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment