Monday, April 25, 2011

5 Disc Shaped UFOs Flying Over Edmonton Alberta Canada

Date: Spring/Summer 1972
Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is going way back when I was twelve years old. My buddy and I were sitting on a folded down tent trailer looking up at the stars in my parents backyard. I use to live smack dab in the middle of south side Edmonton, near Scona High school. We were looking toward the southern sky when I noticed movement to the southwest.

I pointed as a fast moving object (moving north), veered from the southwest 90 degrees, went right over our heads and continued north and out of sight. The whole event maybe took 10 seconds or less. The object(s) were discs, one in the middle, with four surrounding it. It could been one object with the aforementioned configuration underneath it.

The color was like the glowing embers of a campfire, only green. It made no noticeable sound. The object was maybe flying at 1000 feet. As the flight path for our downtown airport (the Muni) was only about 7 blocks to the west, I have seen hundreds of 737's on approach from the south going north and I would estimate the size of the object as 4 - 737's.

We never officially reported this, but the international airport to the south and the municipal airport to the north must have seen on radar, or visually seen the object as the night was perfectly clear. It was such a fantastic experience, I know there is something up there that doesn't even come close to looking or being natural.

I haven't thought about this event very much in the past 39 years, but I know what I saw. By emailing this, I was hoping somebody else might have seen this. I know it was a long time ago, but there is something out there and feel privileged to have seen what saw and it gives me a different perspective on life. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment