Monday, April 25, 2011

Bright Light Comes To A Hover Over Midland Ontario Canada

Date: Between April 18, 2011 and April 26, 2011
Time: Around 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Well I just wanted to tell you about my UFO sighting in between the days of April 18th 2011 and April 26th 2011.

My location is Midland Ontario Canada and it was late I guess around 10:00pm-11:00pm and I went outside for a smoke and was looking at the beautiful stars when out of nowhere, a very bright light appeared, hovered for a couple seconds then started to move to the right very smoothly then it stopped got bright then dim.

It moved a bit more to the right and went yellow in color, got smaller then just disappeared. It really freaked me out and it definitely was not a plane. Am I the only one who seen this UFO?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment