Monday, April 25, 2011

Bright Orange Red Object Over London Ontario Canada

Date: April 9, 2011
Time: Maybe between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Couldn't tell as it looked like a large object on fire.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello, I'm afraid this report won't be much use (I saw the object two days ago, I think, but didn't bother to check the time), but I can't help sending it, just in case somebody else got a better look at the same thing and knows what it was. Sometime, well after dark (perhaps around midnight) on April 9th, I spotted a bright object moving in the sky.

It appeared to be on fire (it was bright orange/red); I couldn't determine the shape. The way it was moving reminded me of a hot air balloon. My boyfriend and I watched it floating upward (first from one window, then from another after it floated over the building), getting smaller until it disappeared into the clouds (or the fire went out - it's possible it only appeared to be floating upward because the flames were dying).

We couldn't come up with any good ideas regarding what it could have been. I'd be very interested to hear if anybody else saw the same thing. Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment