Monday, April 4, 2011

Blue Light Observed Over London Ontario

Date: April 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hello, my wife and I also saw these lights at 1:00am Saturday morning. We had just returned home and saw the blue light come on and watched it until it stopped. It lasted for about 1-2 minutes.

I saw it start as I was getting things from my truck. We live around Hamilton and Gore and I also saw it in the north/east direction. I jumped in my truck to go see what it was. As I turned onto Gore Rd., the lights stopped.

I would love to talk to you more about it as it really has my wife and I baffled, and we curious as to why it is not in any of our local media that I have been able to find. If you have read or received any additional information, I would love to see it. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in southern Utah and saw a blue orb out my window slowly traveling along the sand stone rock which by which I live and then just disappear. It was a very vibrant electric blue and I felt very peaceful during the few seconds that I was privileged to gaze upon it. What is more, Is that my sister shared an encounter that she also had seeing one the size of a golf ball the previous night within her own home. My sister in law had also seen two or three one night while staying in my mothers home which is also in the same location as mine and my sisters home.

    ReplyDelete