Monday, December 3, 2018

10 To 12 Bright Orange Lights Over Winnipeg Manitoba



Date:  January 10, 2015
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Below report was sent to me on January 12, 2016.

We also saw these lights in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada at about 8:15 p.m.

We first noticed them towards the South of the city when I was driving my son's friend home and we thought that we were in the PIXELS Movie lol (we had just finished watching it)!

When I dropped him off a couple of minutes later we noticed them appearing in North. We ran into the house and myself, the other mom and 3 of our kids went outside and were amazed at what we were seeing. We are still wondering ? What in the world was that?

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment