Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vivid Orange Oval Shaped Lights Seen Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  July 1, 2011
Time:  10:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Oval shaped.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My family and I had just returned after watching fireworks for Canada Day. I went out on my back deck. I often look for satellites in the sky and have seen many, however that evening what I thought was a satellite at first moved closer into my view and looked more like a vivid orange oval shaped object.
 
I thought possibly it was a jet on fire, but there was no flames, smoke or flashing marker lights. I called my wife to come outside to see it. We both watched it move across the sky from south to north, silently gliding slowly over us.
 
The orange light moved across the sky until it became very small and turned into a small white dot and disappeared. We thought this was a once in a life time experience.
My wife went back in the house and I stayed outside watching the sky. Surprisingly another one appeared on the horizon, I again called my wife, we watched the orange light glide in the same pattern as the first and leave exactly the same way.
 
My wife said to me afterward, she had enough time to look around our yard and at me to see if the light reflected on anything during this viewing. It didn't.
 
She experience a moment of fear because, she could not say exactly what this light was before she looked back at the object as it glided out of sight.

We are sure other people have seen this. It was so unbelievably obvious.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. We live just outside Cambridge Ontario and my son and I saw the exact same thing at the exact same time.We reported it to the American Meteor Society and they explained that it must have been Chinese Lanterns which is BS as it was a perfectly calm night. Coincidentally there were numerous reports of a huge fireball that "exploded" and "fragmented" over Texas and was observed in Mississippi, Missouri,Ohio and Pennsyvania all around the same time and heading in a general north to south direction. I believe what we observed were the blazing fragments of the object the entered the atmosphere over the southern states and broke apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction , I meant to say " heading in a general south to north direction " when refering to the reports of the fireball in the states.

      Delete