Thursday, September 4, 2008

Woodstock, Ontario Lights In The Form Of A Triangle

Posted: September 4, 2008

Date: September 2, 2008
Time: 5:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Woodstock, ON.
Number of witnesses: 9
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was up early letting our dogs out. I was waiting for them to return when in the south of our property something caught my eye. It was (what I initially thought) was a very bright star. When I looked again, I noticed the "star" was flashing very bright lights of green, white, red and mauve. I was very taken back by the vibrant colours it was flashing and immediately thought it was a plane. But I realized it couldn't be. It was staying still over our barn roof very distant, but close. After watching it for 15 mins. I started to second guess myself, as this really seemed bizarre to me. I then asked my 18 year old daughter to get out of bed to have a look. I didn't tell her why or what I just pointed out to her to look at the star above the barn. She looked in a half awakened state and said, "Ya, what about it." Then she started to wake up and shouted, "Wow, what is that?" I said, "I didn't know but to go get her telescope out and wake up the other kids."

My other three came down to look in a half awakened state. Their ages are 17,15 and 14. They all saw the same thing I did. I then called my husband who was on his way to work. I asked him to stop his vehicle and look back in the direction of our barn. He couldn't see anything and I think at the time, he thought we were a bit crazy. We focused the telescope on the object and could see in a very distinct line lights of red, green, white and mauve. We tried to take pictures of it with our digital camera but didn't seem to have any luck because of the darkness of the sky. We were all so shocked and I wanted someone else to see what we were seeing I called my mother who lives about 10 kms. away to the south. I asked her to look outside to see if she could see it. She couldn't from her house. I told her to get in her car and come over because I wanted someone else to see what we were seeing. I told her to hurry because dawn was coming and she would miss it. That was at 6:00 a.m. this morning. I also made a phone call to our friends who lives in town about 5 kms. away. I woke them up as well and asked them to look. Pleading that I wanted someone else to witness it.

They too, couldn't see what we saw. However, my friend, jumped in her car and was driving on the outskirt of town. She told me then she couldn't really see anything. By this time, my mother had arrived at our house, it was then about 6:10-6:15 a.m. I told her to hurry before the sun was on it. She looked through the telescope and could see the lights flashing in a row. At the same time, my oldest daughter was climbing on top of our van and randomly taking pictures. Again, thinking we were not getting anything of validation. Upon coming inside, we started to go through our pictures and could actually see little lights in the sky against the early dawn. Then we started to zoom in on the pictures and what we saw sent shivers up our spines. We have many pictures of lights in the form of triangles and lines with the coloured lights. We want to show someone these. We have never experienced anything like this and are very confused as to what we think they may be and what our logical/rational mind think they should be. As dawn approached all the other stars in the sky disappeared but the lights hovering above our barn. It all ended by 6:30 a.m. We just noticed after we left for a brief minute, it was gone.

Later, in the morning I went to show my friend Joyce, our "proof" we were not making it up. She confirmed again she couldn't see anything our way on her drive, except one star in the distant. I asked her if she noticed any other stars out, as that was something we DID notice. She said, "No, there wasn't any. Just that one star." I told her I believed it to be our sighting.

I then went to my best friends' Lisa house with a bit of hesitation to ask her opinion as to what my pictures looked like to her. She couldn't explain them either but agreed it was weird. She wanted to come down tonight to see if we could see any. As night approached , we started to look over the barn. There wasn't anything. Not a star in sight. As it became darker though, we started looking around the sky more. Off to the west we saw the same flashing "star." But this time it wasn't as close or as bright. We called my friend Lisa over. She came over and looked in the telescope that we had brought out again and witnessed what we were all seeing. My husband came up from the barn and too, witnessed the same thing. But it seemed farther away. So, the kids and myself with Lisa all took a drive out farther to the country where there wasn't false lighting.

On a very dark road we watched for approximately an hour and saw two flashing objects in the sky. One to the west and one to the south west. We all agree we could see the flashing lights of red, green and white and they hovered. We actually saw the objects move slowly left to right and in a half circular motion at times, but always remain in approximately the same location. We also observed when we saw the airplanes would be flying closely by the object they distinctively moved left to right and then back again but always maintaining the same location.

After awhile we drove home. None of us really knowing what to think and really what to believe. We all know what we saw. We all know what the pictures show but we really are looking for logic and rationale...but can't seem to come up with any. None of us were disbeliever, but none of us could say we were believers. Even with what we have all witnessed, we still are confused.

I have the pictures on our memory stick and I have not taken them off. I don't want anyone to disprove our authenticity of our picture. They are genuine and unexplained.

Please email us if you would like to see them. Maybe you can explain to us what we can't explain, even when we ALL have seen what we have.

Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report, also I have requested to have a look at the witnesses photos.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment