Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sioux Lookout, Ontario Circular Object Passed Over Top Of Witnesses

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: December 23, 2004 Time: 10:06 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 10-14 minutes south of Sioux Lookout on Highway 72. Number of witnesses: 2-5 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Circle

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving back to Sioux Lookout from Dryden. I was with my girlfriend and my daughter. We were driving along and we saw a light in the sky. At first it was pretty far. I asked my girlfriend if she could see what I was looking at and she said yes, It was just above the tree line. About five minutes later we were getting pretty close to it. The object was flying along the right side the of highway going parallel with it. This thing was pretty darn low. It had three red lights on the outside edges. and on the underside it had three flashing white lights which were smaller then the red lights. The flashing lights took turns and each time was in a different spot. I was driving about 110 (km/h) so that's what got my attention because we were catching up.

The highway went into a valley we were coming up the hill and suddenly the object took a 90 degree turn left and flew over the highway and right over us!! I was slowing down and I rolled down the window and stuck my head out. That's when I saw that this object was a circle shape. It must have been 20-30 ft round. There was a truck and a car behind us and I stuck my arm out and pointed to the sky towards the object. I couldn't believe my eyes! I have never experienced an adrenaline rush like that before. I started freaking out and I just stepped on the gas. Took off as fast as I could. We were getting close to town and it was about 10:16 so about ten minutes south on highway 72 is where we saw the object.

Additional Information:

Q. - Can you please describe the weather conditions at the time of the sighting. Was it Overcast? Raining? A clear night? Full moon? I have heard the weather has been bad back in Ontario.

A. - There was some clouds and the moon was out. Other than that the night was pretty good.

Q. - How long were you all able to witness the object?

A. - From when we first noticed it to when we last saw it was probably about 7 minutes to 8.

Q. - Did the UFO move? How far and how fast? Describe its movements in detail.

A. - When we first saw it above the tree-line it seem to be moving down. Like losing altitude. We were pretty far at that point. We would lose sight of it when we drove through little valleys. But when we got close it seemed to float. We were travelling pretty fast and catching up so it must have been moving half or less than half of what we were doing. I was speeding but that's between me and you. Ha Ha. I was going 'bout 110 kmh. This object was I guess flying along side of the highway. It must have stopped for like 1 second then turned left. (90 degree turn) When we got I under it, the object was just crossing on to the opposite side of the highway. I slowed down to about 70 and it just kept going in the same direction.

Q. - Were you at any time able to hear any sound when you rolled the window down ? Were you able to see the color of the object itself ?

A. - When I rolled down the window, I didn't hear anything. I was looking at it and I knew it was a circle because it was darker than the sky.(I saw the profile of the shape). So if this object had a colour it was a dark one.

Q. - As you watched, did the object make any weird moments, such as speed up quickly then slow down, come to a stop and hover, etc.. ?

A. - The only weird movement was when it made the turn over the highway. And it was going pretty slow maybe 40-50 km. This object was pretty low. The trees height in that area was probably that of a two story house. And this object was probably 3 tree lengths up.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment