Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sarnia, Ontario A Metallic Colored Object With Glowing Ring Around It

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: October 8, 2006 Time: Different times.

Next sighting was Oct 8th 2006 at about noon. I was at a Tim Horton's enjoying a French vanilla when I had an impulse to look up, almost like I had a vision. To my surprise I saw a metallic color object to the north. I said to the person I was with " moving not like a plane, it moving way to slow, and has no shape." He immediately dismissed it as a plane, saying it was moving away from us. But there is no way it was a plane. I watched it for about 3 minutes and it slowly moved to the east, it never got smaller, (dismissing the plane theory) and then it flickered and suddenly disappeared. I was like wow!

Later on in the day on Oct 8/06 I was meeting my girlfriend at her work. The time was 6:10pm and I was looking at the sun, it looked so beautiful shining through the little clouds that were in the sky, when all the sudden a very bright object just appeared to the west. It was daylight still and it shone just as bright as the north star with a glowing ring around it, very unusual. It would slowly drift downward through a cloud, or possibly a chemtrail, it would slowly loose it's brightness then flicker and suddenly disappear. Then I would look all over the sky to see if I could see it again somewhere else and then I couldn't find it. I would give up and stop thinking about it. Then it would reappear, very bright as it was the first time, slightly off from the original spot further north but still to the west. Slowly move down again and do the same thing. The object did this 7 times, taking about 45 seconds to a minute to reappear, always moving further north, almost like it was searching or scanning in like a grid pattern or something like that. It was very unusual and by far the coolest sighting I have ever seen, I really need to get a digital cam and carry it everywhere with me.

Later on the same night Oct 8/06 I was a at buddies house. Just as I was leaving I was telling him all that I've been seeing and what not when we both started looking up at the sky. I noticed a very dim light "star" that was moving north. I showed him and he saw it to. I thought it was a satellite at first because they are very easy to see, and it could very well have been. But as we watched it, it slowly disappeared. There was no cloud cover in the sky at this particular time so it couldn't have been that. Maybe it just was out of the suns rays and that's why I couldn't see it any more, however it disappeared so. I don't know.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment