Monday, January 14, 2008

Etobicoke, Ontario Multiple UFOs

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: September 5, 2005 Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 5-7 Shape of objects: Hard to tell, they mostly looked saucer like, except one.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was at home with a friend in my TV room having a drink in the dark, when we heard people outside in my backyard, laughing maybe a party, doesn't matter. I heard the sounds so I went to see if anyone was up in my neighborhood at this late time. As I looked out my back door, over my neighbors 10-11 ft. trees, I saw a massive, and very close, large ball of white light. Possibly with other smaller ones behind it heading really fast on a crash course. I lived beside Pearson airport my whole life, so as the event was first happening and it zoomed by ( very fast ), I thought a plane was crashing somewhere nearby. I even jumped and was ready for some sort of explosion or shaking when it reached ground, but nothing.

After I saw this, I realized no plane has strong super bright, perfect white (like halogen) lights, and it was such a pure light, that even there was no streaks from the light even at that high speed! I saw it hit the ground, it was not a comet or shooting star, and there was no impact. The event shook me and I had to see if maybe I would see anything else in the sky or smoke from a crash, (by the way, it fell somewhere as I was facing east, slightly north, somewhere close to Pearson or Mississauga maybe). Then I noticed in the east sky soon after this, what I thought was a star which suddenly has red dotted lights blinking one after the other. (one white light constant on at top, about 5-? red lights just under on light turning on at a time showing a saucer like shape)

The UFO was just hovering there, very high up in the sky and difficult to see or notice. It even tilted now and then and would disappeared and reappear. I noticed that there was a whole formation of them and a large distance apart but they were all the same type of craft, all doing the same thing. I somehow found one similar craft that appeared to be much closer to my sight than the other. At first it displayed the same characteristics of the other crafts, but because this one was closer, I could swear it was almost cloaked somehow, partially invisible. At one point I shortly saw it, and it seemed to appear like a much larger then when if first appeared. Very hard to explain.

Please email me back I would love to talk to someone about this.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment