Monday, November 7, 2011

Large Ball That Appeared To Be Fire Seen Over Scarborough Ontario Sighting

 
Date:  November 7, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
Hello Brian, my name is (name removed). I was outside on my parents balcony having a cigarette and noticed a large ball of what looked like the same colors as fire, flying about 2 or 3000 feet above and past our building. 
 
We have a good radius of view here and I was able to have the time to call my dad outside so as that he could have the chance to see it to. 
 
I just wish I had time to grab my camera, but I didn't want to give up my chance to look at it while as it passed by. Definitely lost for words, reality is way more crazier then I was ever led to believe.

Keep your eyes in the skies!
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment