Sunday, November 13, 2011

UFOs And Crop Circle At The Saddle Lake Reserve Saskatchewan

 
Date:  December 8, 1983
Time:  7:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere object.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: A lighted object was hovering over my late Auntie's house. The date is the day (name removed) died, I maybe wrong on the date. We have had sightings in that area for very long time. My mom remembers of sightings on the reserve.
 
Some people associate them to the gravel areas and to the little men that live in those areas. We had a crop circle that my brother did not report. The area of it is located behind my mom's old house, the area has never been touched since then.
 
I often wonder about radio active waste or carbons that may have been left behind because of that crop circle.
 
My brother had heard the dogs barking the previous night. I have had three UFO sighting experiences.
 
My daughter, like some of us growing, have stared dreaming of them and the more people admit to the dreams, the more sightings that are occurring here, Cowesses First Nation in Saskatchewan. Some members witnessed a UFO, 8 of them.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment