Monday, November 21, 2011

Bright Orange Light Appears To Be On Fire Seen From Hamilton Ontario

 
Date:  November 11, 2011
Time:  Around 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
 
Good Afternoon, on the evening of November 11, 2011 around 530 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., my son and I were driving down the Kenilworth Access and noticed an orange light out over lake Ontario up in the clouds (we were looking northern from our location). 

At first I thought it was the moon peeking through the clouds, as the colour looked like a nice bright orange, but we found the moon in a different spot and we stared in awe at this light as it seemed to increase in size to a ball of orange and started to look like an exploding ball of fire with some white and yellowish colours as well, with a blazing trail behind it, it headed straight down from the sky towards the lake.

My son being 15 immediately thought it must be an airplane exploding and falling from the sky.  I had no idea what it was, as we watched it fall from the sky it seemed to lose its speed/ size and brightness as we approached the bottom of the escarpment, it seemed to vanish somewhere over the lake.

Would this have been a meteor?  We’ve been watching the news ever since and there has been no word of any airplane exploding, so we figure it must have been some sort of natural occurrence, like a meteor entering the earth’s atmosphere or maybe a UFO.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated, I’m glad I seen it with my son, or I would have thought I was going nuts!

Kind Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment