Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two Orange Lights Joining Up Over Maple Ridge British Columbia

Date: January 9, 2011
Time: 5:49 p.m.

I saw what looked to me like UFOs and did a search online, and found an almost identical description of what I saw, in the same town. January 9th 5:49pm 2011 Maple Ridge. 2 Orange lights, travelling fairly close together, but the lights split apart. Low flying it looked like, but no sound.

My roommate pointed them out to me, and asked if he was nuts or if i saw them too. Some kids on the sidewalk (we were on the balcony) saw them as well. They flew over my apartment, they weren’t 2 solid lights, they would split apart and join up again.

Bright orange, kind of looked like flares or roman candle balls, but they flew at a consistent slow speed, over my apartment. This is the link to the other description that matched mine. Just needed to tell someone. http://britishcolumbiaufos.blogspot.com/2009/04/maple-ridge-british-columbia-canada.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment