Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Orange Object Caught On Film Over Brampton Ontario (Picture)

My name is (name removed) from Brampton, Ontario. What I saw was on January 1st, 2011 and about one minute after the New Year.

I sent the picture to you and you can make your conclusion as to what this might be. I really don't know what that thing was.

The big one at the left side took off very rapidly. The colors would be green, orange, and red light. It was a very unusual shape. Thanks again for looking at the picture.

Left Photo: To view larger version, please click on the picture.


A Vike Factor Note: I had to lighten up the photo a little so you were able to see the orange ball of light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment