Sunday, January 9, 2011

Three Orange Unknown Lights Flew Over East Maple Ridge British Columbia

Date: January 9, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:48 p.m.

First of all, it's things like this that make me love the internet!

Yes, I saw three lights this evening, at 12 minutes before 6:00pm. They came from roughly the North East sky, (I suck at directions!), and flew almost directly overhead of East Maple Ridge. They seemed to be travelling at different altitudes, and appeared to be fairly far apart, but when I first saw all three, they seemed to be flying in line, then they separated.

They all headed more or less Southwest, and we watched them fade from view about 15 seconds apart, probably because they were so distant.

I saw one alone at first, and I thought that it was weird, I've never seen an aircraft with a single orange light. Then two more came into view. There was no sound whatsoever, but they moved pretty damned fast, we only saw them for perhaps two minutes in total. Very odd, and my first sighting of a "UFO"! Cheers, hope this helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment