Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two Lights Close Together Seen Over Simcoe St N And Winchester Rd W Oshawa Ontario

Date: January 13, 2011
Time: 7:16 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Simcoe St N And Winchester Rd W Oshawa Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: January 13, 2011, at 7:16am. I was driving on HWY 7/Winchester Rd W (westbound) few hundred meters east of Simcoe Rd. in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. On my left shoulder (southwest) approximately one mile away I saw a very strong light, at first I was wondering who would fly at -11c early in the morning.

It was a very clear sky and very cold morning, after few second I realized it cannot be a airplane since it was floating in a place, it wasn’t moving at all. My second thought was that I am looking at the very bright star, I looked around and only one star was in the sky that I could see.

What was very strange is that this “star”, it had two lights very close to each other (almost or maybe connected), I could clearly see that there was two lights, at the moment I was thinking to take a picture (I did not since my wife was with me in the car and she does not believe I any alien form).

Few seconds after the light disappear, just like that. I was stunned, since I could clearly see very strong light (s) second before. My belief in UFO’s is even stronger now, I just regret that I did not take any pictures.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment